Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 15 ~ Dear Friend

Dear "Friend",

I was once where you are. We have discussed it. I understand the comfort in doing the same thing day in and day out regardless of whether or not the "same thing" is actually the least bit COMFORTABLE. Its the familiarity and knowing what to expect, even if it's not good, compared to taking on something you are not used to. There is also the part of not knowing just how much of what you have been told is true or will be followed through with upon your big decision. It is my belief that most of it is BS based on my own dealings with the same claims.

I am writing this because I want you to know that my "big decision" was the best move I have ever made. It was, by far, the best present I have ever given myself. I will not for one second lie and say that it was not scary.  I will tell you, though, that it was not half as scary as some of the days that preceded it. You have already made it through those. I now urge you to find it in yourself to move beyond them. Move on to where you can be happy. To where you can enjoy life and be you instead of who you're expected to be.

I have been clear with you from the beginning about my willingness to help. I hope that my words up until now have been enough that you know that I would do whatever it takes to get you to a place of comfort, security, and control of your own life. I have the ability to direct you to the resources you need to help you. I have the knowledge that it takes to really understand how you are feeling now and how you will be feeling when you finally take me up on my offer.

Make a choice for yourself. Make a choice to LIVE!!


12/10/11

No comments:

Post a Comment